Studying Business Management in Salzburg
Well-founded business knowledge and modern management know-how are not only crucial toward ensuring entrepreneurial success, but also prerequisites toward successfully following a career in business and management. The Business Management Bachelor Programme offers budding young executives a wide-ranging, multifaceted university education, which is designed to provide them with the skills necessary for them to take on any professional challenges that they may face in the future.
Bachelor graduates are equipped with all-round business management knowledge and have received practice-oriented training, which qualifies them for both cross-sector line positions and consulting activities.
Successful Management and Leadership
Graduates of the Business Management degree programme
- have comprehensive economic knowledge, think and comprehend in cost-benefit dimensions within a globally networked economy.
- have command of the commercial tools that go toward providing companies with success.
- can deal with corporate problems in a clearly structured manner.
- are acquainted with the basic functions of companies, comprehend the fundamental corporate processes, are able to recognise chances and assess risks.
- have command of the management tools and are able to comprehensively and holistically accept managerial responsibility.
- are qualified to pursue an international career due to the numerous courses held in the English language and the opportunity to perform studies abroad.
|Study mode:||Full-time & part-time|
|Degree awarded:||Bachelor of Arts in Business (BA)|
|Length of study:||6 semesters|
|Study places per year:||full-time: 60 | part-time: 40|
|Language of instruction:||German|
|Tuition:||tuition fee € 363,- per semester +|
approx. € 18,- student union fee per semester
Das 3. Salzburger Marketing Symposium fand am 26.11.2013 an der Fachhochschule Salzburg...
Berchtesgaden - Der erste “innovators_talk” im Haus der Berge, veranstaltet unter anderem...
Im Rahmen einer Studienreise ins Silicon Valley, welche mit der Hochschule für Technik...
BERNHARD Schreglmann Salzburg (SN, 25.10.2013). Die Suche nach Fachkräften und Lehrlingen...
Paul Bulenca präsentiert seine Masterthesis bei der "World Travel Market" (WTM) in London
Roman Egger sprach bei den Expertengesprächen über High Tech vs. High Touch
Seit kurzem gibt es zwei neue Publikationen am Studiengang Innovation & Management im...
Die Masterstudentin des Studiengangs Betriebswirtschaft Isabella Laimer präsentiert ihre...
Mehr als 15 Studierende der Fachhochschule Salzburg nutzten am 12. September 2013 das...