Studying Business Management in Salzburg
Well-founded business knowledge and modern management know-how are not only crucial toward ensuring entrepreneurial success, but also prerequisites toward successfully following a career in business and management. The Business Management Bachelor Programme offers budding young executives a wide-ranging, multifaceted university education, which is designed to provide them with the skills necessary for them to take on any professional challenges that they may face in the future.
Bachelor graduates are equipped with all-round business management knowledge and have received practice-oriented training, which qualifies them for both cross-sector line positions and consulting activities.
Successful Management and Leadership
Graduates of the Business Management degree programme
- have comprehensive economic knowledge, think and comprehend in cost-benefit dimensions within a globally networked economy.
- have command of the commercial tools that go toward providing companies with success.
- can deal with corporate problems in a clearly structured manner.
- are acquainted with the basic functions of companies, comprehend the fundamental corporate processes, are able to recognise chances and assess risks.
- have command of the management tools and are able to comprehensively and holistically accept managerial responsibility.
- are qualified to pursue an international career due to the numerous courses held in the English language and the opportunity to perform studies abroad.
|Study mode:||Full-time & part-time|
|Degree awarded:||Bachelor of Arts in Business (BA)|
|Length of study:||6 semesters|
|Study places per year:||full-time: 60 | part-time: 40|
|Language of instruction:||German|
|Tuition:||tuition fee € 363,- per semester +|
€ 18.70 student union fee per semester
Wie Führungskräfte durch systemische Führung sich selbst und ihre Mitarbeiter von der...
Bereits zum dritten Mal fand im Oktober die Silicon-Valley-Studienreise in Kooperation...
Unter dem Motto "Bist du g'scheit" zeichnete die Wirtschaftskammer Salzburg die...
Mario Jooss und das Team der Tourismusforschung der Fachhochschule Salzburg haben allen...
Als erste Fachhochschule Österreichs hat die FH Salzburg eine maßgeschneiderte...