The Curriculum of the Business Management Master Programme
- features a generalist profile and a thematic orientation toward "Change" & "Risk", which is in turn oriented toward to the changing underlying conditions and requirements of the market
- is designed to teach the skills that are required in order to facilitate the performance of successful entrepreneurial actions that are required under the conditions of change, insecurities and risks
- is oriented toward the professional performance of change processes and the generation of innovative solutions
- includes the quality standards of a theoretically founded, practice-oriented education
- has a generalist approach that facilitates positive development and career perspectives, and also corresponds with the respective requirements of companies
- is oriented toward the requirements of companies of all sizes and also meets the professionalisation requirements of medium-sized companies
The Business Management Master Programme offers you versatile possibilities with regard to the individual arrangement of studies:
- For instance, in the "Possibility Spaces" (student studies module) you work for two semesters on the development and implementation of demanding projects. You are supported by intensive coaching and counselling right from the start.
- Due to the degree programme's inclusion of company level research, you will be able to work on practice-relevant subjects at a superior level when writing the final master papers
- You can choose between four attractive specialisation courses in which consolidated knowledge, which is based on the generalist substructure, is imparted on subjects with a high proportion of "Change" & "Risk".
News Business and Social Sciences
In Florida (USA) stellt der Tourismus einen der wichtigsten Wirtschaftszweige dar....
Am Samstag, den 10. Dezember wurden im Rahmen einer feierlichen Eröffnung im Continental...
FH-Prof. Dr. Roman Egger, Fachbereichsleiter für eTourism am Studiengang Innovation &...
Erfolgreich verlief der Practice Day des Studiengangs Soziale Arbeit am 18. November 2016...
Zum ersten Mal findet im Studiengang Innovation & Management im Tourismus am 14....
"Der hybride Kunde" – Wie sollen UnternehmerInnen mit ihm umgehen? – Das ist...