New Curriculum Structure 2016
There will be a modification of the curriculum structure in the upcoming winterterm 2016. More information will follow.
How visions become successful
- The first two semesters are the same as a basic study for all.
- In the 3rd and 4th semester of the Bachelor programme majors in the themes design, product-related material technology, furniture, and space as well as in the academic working skills.
- From the 5th semester onwards, the students decide whether to major in a project course in marketing or design. In the design area, they also choose between the differentiations furniture design, interior design and industrial design. Those who choose to major in marketing are integrated into the product management group project.
- The resulting small groups guarantee a high degree of attention and high quality project work.
- The first thesis is completed in the 5th semester.
- In the 6th semester, the second thesis and an 8-week internship is completed.
- The internship in a relevant specialist company can be completed at home or abroad.
In addition to the English language, which is compulsory, the following are scheduled as required elective subjects, from which one must be chosen:
News Design, Media & Arts
Zehn verschiedene Projekte stehen im Finale des "Social Impact Award". Vier...
Die VR-Community trifft sich in Salzburg! Am 5. Oktober, ab 14.00 Uhr, findet der erste...
Anfang Juli luden die Salzburger Nachrichten gemeinsam mit Startup Salzburg, dem...
468 bestens ausgebildete Absolventinnen und Absolventen wurden in der zweiten Juliwoche...
Die Initiative Startup Salzburg startet mit ihrem neuen Inkubationsprogramm "Startup...
Am 29. Juni 2016 stellten Bachelor-Studierende von Design & Produktmanagement ihre...
Zusammenarbeit mit Dolby Laboratories: Als erste Hochschule in Österreich öffnet die...