How visions become successful
- The first two semesters are the same as a basic study for all.
- In the 3rd and 4th semester of the Bachelor programme the students decide to choose between the differentiations furniture, industrial or interior design. At the end of the 4th semester an 8-week internship will start.
- From the 5th semester onwards, specific computer programmes as well as Marketing topics are the focus areas. Also the first thesis is completed in the 5th semester.
- The resulting small groups guarantee a high degree of attention and high quality project work.
- In the 6th semester, the second thesis will be completed as well as the final exam.
- The internship in a relevant specialist company can be completed at home or abroad.
In addition to the English language, which is compulsory, the following are scheduled as required elective subjects, from which one must be chosen:
News Design, Media & Arts
Seit 1996 gibt es den Studiengang MultiMediaArt an der Fachhochschule Salzburg. Mit mehr...
VR-Game von Studierenden der FH Salzburg knackt die 40.000 Downloads-Marke. Begeisterte...
Die VR-Community trifft sich in Salzburg! Am 5. Oktober, ab 14.00 Uhr, findet der erste...
Zehn verschiedene Projekte stehen im Finale des "Social Impact Award". Vier...