Biomedical analysts mainly work in the field of public health, particularly human medicine. They analyse patient samples in medical laboratories within various fields of research. The results of these analyses are important for health-promoting prevention and diagnostics of and therapy for illnesses.
The occupational areas include:
- Outpatient clinics
- Private laboratories
- Veterinary laboratories
- University hospitals and institutes
- Institutes with an orientation towards natural sciences
- Convalescent homes and treatment centres
- Rehabilitation centres
- Public health departments
- MSF (Doctors without borders)
- IT companies manufacturing software and hardware used in laboratories
News Health Studies
Bereits zum dritten Mal vergab DI Christian Struber, Geschäftsführer der Salzburg...
Zum vierten Mal vergab die Arbeiterkammer Salzburg am 29. November 2016 den...
Anlässlich des weltweiten Tages der Ergotherapie veranstaltet der Studiengang...