Your career opportunities as a nurse
Graduates of the Nursing degree programme work in all fields related to health care. The field of activity ranges from health promotion and prevention to acute care and attendance in establishments for long-term care.
Graduates of the Nursing degree programme
- pursue nursing as an independent profession, where they diagnose nursing problems and determine the measures that need to be taken independently
- are directly involved in bedside care for patients
- select research results as the basis for nursing-related decisions
- analyse the current nursing practice critically
- develop and evaluate new action possibilities
- try out established roles and model new roles in the field of nursing, e.g. bedside nursing, case management, community care or quality management
- open up new fields of activity such as client counselling, health promotion, prevention in nursing
- follow a career path where one can pursue a doctoral programme after a bachelor programme
After successful completion of the studies, graduates are qualified to pursue a higher service career in nursing. The bachelor degree provides a strong foundation for further studies and practice in special fields such as counselling, research, management and apprenticeship.
News Health Studies
Zum vierten Mal vergab die Arbeiterkammer Salzburg am 29. November 2016 den...
Anlässlich des weltweiten Tages der Ergotherapie veranstaltet der Studiengang...
Seit zehn Jahren gibt es die gesundheitswissenschaftlichen Studiengänge an der...