Studying nursing in Salzburg
People in the nursing profession work in all fields related to health care. What is at the heart of the training concept is education based on good foundations and focused on practical experience. The training takes place in hospitals, establishments for long-term care, home care services and other health care facilities.
Graduates of this degree programme are qualified to practice as trained nurses. They also successfully complete well-founded scientific training at the university. The training will help them become sought-after employees in varied fields.
The degree programme also provides a strong foundation for further studies and practice in special care-related fields such as counselling, research, management and apprenticeship.
The course is based on
- self-guided knowledge acquisition
- innovative learning methods such as e-learning, database researches, literature studies, working on independent research projects as well as learning from practice
- self-organisation of internship, with an option of selecting a place for the internship
- the option of completing an internship in special fields such as research, publishing or health care policy
- international experiences through exposure to literature in English, participation in European learning exchange programmes or internships in foreign countries
- campus life with an international atmosphere
- the offer to participate in conferences and interdisciplinary events
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science in Healths Studies (BSc)|
|Duration:||6 semesters |
|Study places per year:||40|
|Location:||Campus Urstein, SALK|
|Language of instruction:||German|
|Internship:||approx. 2.300 hours alongside studies|
|Tuition:||tuition fee € 363,- per semester +|
approx. € 18.50 student union fee per semester
Eine Vereinbarung mit dem Elsevier-Verlag bezüglich der Publikation von erfolgreichen...
Sich für ein Studium zu entscheiden ist nicht einfach. Passt die Ausbildung zu mir? Was...
Lebensqualität ist ein zentrales Ziel von Pflege– und Betreuungseinrichtungen für ältere...
Dass es in technischen Berufsfeldern für die Arbeitgeber schwierig ist, qualifizierte...
Orthoptik-Studierende der FH Salzburg und der FH Campus Wien verbrachten einen...