Your career opportunities as an orthoptist:
Graduates who have completed the Orthoptics bachelor degree programme are authorised to practice as orthoptists.
Orthoptists can be employed as individuals or freelancers.
- Cooperation with doctors independently working in the fields of diagnostics, therapy, rehabilitation and prevention of vision disorders, squints, amblyopia and ocular motility disorders, either as generalists or in fields with a highly specialised scope of functions (specialists)
- As counsellors for informational and educational work, especially in preventive medicine
- As internship coordinators or contract teachers of orthoptics, as well as positions in research and development
- Eye care units and specialised wards in hospitals and outpatient clinics
- with ophthalmologists
- Rehabilitation centres
- Institutions for the partially sighted or blind
- Institutions providing pension schemes (mass screening for eyes, occupational medicine)
News Health Studies
Vom 21.-23. Februar begrüßten Geja Oostingh, Studiengangsleiterin Biomedizinische...
Das International Office heißt die Incomings von 21.-23. Februar 2017 im Rahmen der...
Studentin der Radiologietechnologie absolvierte ihr Pflichtpraktikum in Australien.
Mit Beginn des Sommersemesters 2017 tritt Ruth E. Resch die Leitung des Studiengangs...