Josef Ressel Zentrum für Anwenderorientierte Smart Grid Privacy, Sicherheit und Steuerung
- W. Lausenhammer, D. Engel, and R. Green, “Utilizing capabilities of plug in electric vehicles with a new demand response optimization software framework: Okeanos,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 75, pp. 1-7, 2016.
- D. Engel and G. Eibl, “Wavelet-Based Multiresolution Smart Meter Privacy,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. PP, iss. 99, pp. 1-12, 2016. preprint.
- F. Knirsch, D. Engel, C. Neureiter, M. Frincu, and V. Prasanna, “Privacy Assessment of Data Flow Graphs for an Advanced Recommender System in the Smart Grid,” in Information Systems Security and Privacy — Revised and Selected Papers of ICISSP 2015, O. Camp, E. Weippl, C. Bidan, and E. Aïmeur, Eds., Springer International Publishing, 2016, vol. 576, pp. 89-106. Best Paper Award.
- G. Eibl and D. Engel, “Differential privacy for real smart metering data,” Computer Science — Research and Development, pp. 1-10, 2016.
- A. Unterweger, F. Knirsch, G. Eibl, and D. Engel, “Privacy-preserving load profile matching for tariff decisions in smart grids,” EURASIP Journal on Information Security, vol. 2016, iss. 1, pp. 1-17, 2016.
- C. Neureiter, D. Engel, and M. Uslar, “Domain Specific and Model Based Systems Engineering in the Smart Grid as Prerequesite for Security by Design,” Electronics, vol. 5, iss. 2, p. 24, 2016.
- F. Knirsch, G. Eibl, and D. Engel, “Error-resilient Masking Approaches for Privacy Preserving Data Aggregation,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016. to appear.
- F. Knirsch, “Privacy enhancing technologies in the smart grid user domain,” it — Information Technology, 2016. to appear.
Konferenzbeiträge und Conference Proceedings
- C. Neureiter, M. Uslar, D. Engel, and G. Lastro, "A Standards-based Approach for Domain Specific Modelling of Smart Grid System Architectures," in Proceedings of International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE) 2016, Kongsberg, Norway, 2016. Best Paper Award.
- J. Lückenga, D. Engel, and R. Green, "Weighted Vote Algorithm Combination Technique for Anomaly Based Smart Grid Intrusion Detection Systems," in Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) 2016, Vancouver, Canada, 2016.
- A. Veichtlbauer, O. Langthaler, D. Engel, C. Kasberger, F. P. Andrén, and T. Strasser, “Towards Applied Security-by-Design for DER Units,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA 2016), Berlin, Germany, 2016.
- A. Veichtlbauer, M. Parfant, O. Langthaler, F. Pröstl Andrén, and T. Strasser, “Evaluating XMPP Communication in IEC 61499-based Distributed Energy Applications,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA 2016), Berlin, Germany, 2016.
- F. Pröstl Andrén, T. Strasser, O. Langthaler, A. Veichtlbauer, C. Kasberger, and G. Felbauer, “Open and Interoperable ICT Solution for Integrating Distributed Energy Resources into Smart Grids,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA 2016), Berlin, Germany, 2016.
- M. Pavlovic, T. Gawron-Deutsch, C. Neureiter, and K. Diwold, “SGAM Business Layer for a Local Flexibility Market,” in Proceedings of the CIRED Workshop 2016, 2016, pp. 221-224.
- M. Uslar, A. Göring, R. Heidel, C. Neureiter, D. Engel, and S. Schulte, “An Open Source 3D Visualization for the RAMI 4.0 Reference Model,” in Proceedings VDE Kongress 2016, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- A. Unterweger and D. Engel, “Lossless Compression of High-Frequency Voltage and Current Data in Smart Grids,” in Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, 2016. To appear.