7th International Staff Training Week at FH Salzburg
May 3rd – 7th, 2021
The International Office is going to host the 7th International Staff Training Week. The programme particularly addresses:
- Teaching Staff Members from partner institutions as well as
- Teaching Staff Members from FH Salzburg.
The programme focuses on issues of effective teaching in English, diversity & inclusion as well as blended learning & online education.
Our guest lectures are going to be about:
- Celebrating diversity in educational settings cross-cultural competence for educators
- Effective teaching
- English for the educational workplace
- Academic writing and presentation skills
- Blended learning and online education - case studies
- English for academic purposes
Inform yourself about exchange opportunities and meet representatives from our partner institutions at our International Fair.
Further information on the Staff Training Week can be found here.