Creative-artistic. Interdisciplinary. Project-oriented.
In order to succeed in the media profession, one needs not only technical, economic and design fundamentals, but also in-depth knowledge and skills in a medium. After the basic training in the first two semesters, the students therefore specialise in one of the four faculties: Media Design, Film, Computer Animation or Audio.
In addition to the main areas, compulsory electives such as game design, motion graphics, photographic & cinematic documentation, concept & design thinking and media scenography connect different disciplines and expand the professional horizon in future-oriented areas.
- 2D lllustration / 3D Illustration
- Corporate Design / Typography
- Producing / Print
- Crossmedia Design
- Mise-en-scène / Script / Direction
- Light & Camera
- Visual Montage / Film Postproduction
- Audio for Film
- Working wirth Actors
- Concept Art & Visual Development
- Animation Fundamentals / 3D Animation
- Character & Effects
- Compositing / Digital Visual Effects
- Game Art
- Musicproduction / Studio & Recording
- Composition & Arrangement
- Soundtrack / Soundscapes for Games
- Popculture / Producing
- Mix & Mastering / Audio Postproduction