Focus Module: International HRM and Marketing (20 ECTS)
The Focus Studies module “International Human Resources Management and Marketing” provides a comprehensive people-centred approach to successfully prepare students to lead corporations and business ventures into a challenging future. Communication is key in today’s fast-paced world – internal communication to appraise, retain, support and develop employees, as well as external communication to convey sales propositions to increasingly diverse customer groups, optimize corporate visibility and perception, create strong brands, and ultimately to attract those hires that provide the perfect fit.
Students are considered eligible if they meet the following enrolment prerequisites:
- Fundamentals in Business Management;
- At least one module in Human Resource Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
For more detailed information on the Focus Studies module International Human Resource Management and Marketing please contact the International Departmental Coordinator at email@example.com.
Courses spring/summer semester
- Applied Marketing Metrics, 5 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
- Branding, 3 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
- Compensation & Benefits, 5 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
- Digitalization in Human Resource Management, 2,5 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
- Marketing Case Studies, 2 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
- Strategic International Human Resource Management, 2,5 ECTS (Download Syllabus)
We strongly recommend exchange students attend the courses “Cross Cultural Management” and “Practice Project” offered as part of the Extension Studies Module to complement this module.
Please note that all information on this website and the availability of any course may be subject to change. The course information can change for example in terms of learning goals, weightings of the course components, assignments, testing methods, and required study material. Check the most updated course details with the lecturer at the start of the semester.
A minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 participants are required for the Focus Studies modules.