Prerequisites - Entrance Qualification (1-2)
Documents required (2)
(1) Bachelor’s degree in study program relevant to field of tourism /including coursework relevant to tourism & business
(2) Please see required documents for your online application (list below)
Important note: In case your secondary education diploma and your BA degree were not issued by Austrian authorities, we kindly ask you to see the section "international applicants".
Only documents which are submitted like this can be taken into consideration. Documents need to be uploaded with your online application (in this case NO LATE HAND IN is possible)!
International certificates will initially be reviewed by our international admissions committee - please make sure that you submit complete documents, certified in accordance with our requirements (see info above).
Note: Applications which are not complete and /or which do not have the required legalizations will not be considered. In case you do not yet have your final diploma by the time of applying, you can submit it by September 30th at the very latest. In this case your admission approval remains temporary until we receive your complete documents.
- Online application (https://application.fh-salzburg.ac.at)
- Review of documents
- Applicants located in the EU, Switzerland, and Norway will be invited to attend an admissions interview in Salzburg. Applicants outside the aforementioned areas are required to upload a personal video to a given portal. Video instruction will be sent by the contact person in due time. See interview appointments under Dates and Deadlines.
- Information on the status of your application. Temporary admission for candidates, who made it into the final ranking.
- Final admission after our legal department approves your diplomas.
(the name of the file uploaded should say the content):
- Bachelor’s diploma, diploma supplement (including course duration, description of the content and credits) and / or transcript of records including course titles, credit hours & grades & final GPA
- CV in English
- Letter of Motivation in English
- Copy of passport
Only complete applications will be reviewed!
Exception: In case you have not yet completed your BA studies by that date, you may submit instead a written confirmation from your university with the expected date of your final exam. In this case, you need to submit your complete document by September 30th at the latest.
- Scholarships: The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences does not offer scholarships to entry-level students.
- Lodging: On-campus housing is available but spots are limited in number and high in demand. For further information, contact www.housing.oead.ac.at
- Visa: Please contact your nearest embassy
- Costs & Fees:
- Tuition fee: Euro 363.00 + ÖH fee Euro 21.20 per semester
- Excursions: Approx. Euro 500,00
- Other costs: Living costs, books, learning material, computer, etc.
For any further programme-related questions please contact: email@example.com