Our Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy qualifies you for working with clients in Austria as well as in other EU countries. Graduates have the opportunity to work in their own practice or work in a health institution.
Your career opportunities as an occupational therapist
Occupational therapists are qualified to work with clients in the following areas:
- occupational integration
- functional area (orthopaedics, hand and casualty surgery)
Job opportunities are available in Austria as well as in other EU countries. Important occupational areas are:
- Rehabilitation centres
- Retirement homes and nursing homes
- Day-care centres for the old and the psychologically impaired
- (Special) kindergartens
- Socio-pedagogical centres
- Elementary schools, associations, hostels etc.
You can also establish your own practice.
Tip: Our Occupational Therapy degree at Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is limited to 20 places every three years. Apply online to guarantee your place!