You have a bachelor's degree and are looking for a job for your master's degree where you can perfectly combine your studies and career?
With the Finance Work & Study Program, in cooperation with renowned companies, we offer you the opportunity to gain professional experience and at the same time deepen your specialist knowledge with the Financial Risk Management specialization.
The Business Administration program cooperates with the following companies for the "Finance Work & Study Program" in the Master's program:
Finance Work & Study Program
A cooperation between the Business Administration program and Porsche Holding offers Master's students an interesting offer: You have your Bachelor's degree in your pocket and don't know whether you would rather work or continue your studies? Either? Or? Why not both!
You will work 30 hours per week (Friday and Saturday off) at Porsche Holding. You will shape daily agendas as well as national and international financial topics and assume responsibility within the team from the very beginning. Specialists and managers from the company will support you in your development. Porsche Holding pays the tuition fees and you complete the master's degree in business administration at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences. This will enable you to apply the specialist knowledge and skills you have acquired straight away in practice.
- a bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or a related field of study.
- an affinity for numbers and like to work accurately
You will start your professional career in an area of work at Porsche Holding that is tailored to your needs. You can complete a master's degree at the FH Salzburg in 4 semesters while working. Of course, you can expect an appropriate salary.
Accounting Work & Study Program
Study or job? With the cooperation with zobl.bauer. both is possible.
For the Work & Study Program you can choose from the following zobl.bauer. locations: Salzburg and, if available, Saalfelden and St. Johann/Pg.
How does it work?
zobl.bauer. pays the tuition fees for the Master's program at the FH Salzburg and offers you a job full of perspective with consideration for your study times as well as an endowment in line with the market.
- Takeover of client accounting up to the preparation of annual financial statements for clients from various industries.
- Preparation of advance sales tax returns
- Support with various evaluations for corporate management purposes
- Contact person for ongoing inquiries from clients and authorities
THIS IS YOUR PROFILE:
- You have a completed commercial education such as a bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, law or a related field of study.
- You are responsible and team-oriented.
- Logical understanding and structuredness are among your strengths.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Optimal coordination between part-time studies and job.
- Independent work and direct contact with clients
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- The security of an established law firm
- A very good working atmosphere
- Pay in line with the market: experience, commitment and qualifications are rewarded.
- As well as other benefits and personal advantages
Work & Study Program
With us, students can ideally combine everything: Work & Study & Life.
Because working at Moore Salzburg means having the right flexibility and the right support. With the right framework conditions, you can apply your knowledge from your studies straight away, enrich your academic work with the insights you gain at the firm and achieve the ideal balance in your life.
We have experience in supporting students.
In our tried-and-tested job models, we organize your work so flexibly that you can manage your time for work and exam phases well. With 20 to 30 hours per week, you can start in tax consulting or auditing. In addition to our attractive salary scheme, we also cover your tuition fees.
This combination will broaden your horizons in the long term:
Depending on your field of activity, you will deal with client accounting and annual financial statements, consulting and subsidies or audits of financial statements in accordance with the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) and IFRS, as well as analyzing processes and control systems, and much more. You can gain this experience in various sectors and at a wide variety of companies.
This is how you can imagine working with us: You ...
- work in teams with experienced colleagues and young professionals
- are supported in your development through training, encouragement and your buddy
- experience the constructive and good-humored cooperation in office life
- take part in our events, celebrations and excursions
- organize your working hours according to your needs
- use the flexible flexitime in coordination with the team
- benefit from a wide range of benefits such as a job ticket, ergonomic workstations, sports facilities and workation
- studying for a master's degree in business administration
- IT and numbers-savvy, analytical and structured
- responsible and motivated
- enjoy working in a team and cooperatively