The possibility for a semester abroad exists in the Department of Business and Tourism in both the Bachelor's and Master's programs.
Other countries, other perspectives: Especially for students at the department of Business and Tourism, a stay abroad is ideal to sharpen their intercultural skills. A stay abroad is possible in the following semesters:
- Business Management: 5th semester (autumn/winter term)
- Innovation & Management in Tourism: 5th semester semester (autumn/winter term)
- SME-Management & Entrepreneurship: 6th semester (spring/summer term)
- Business Management: 4th semester (spring/summer term)
- Innovation & Management in Tourism: 4th semester (spring/summer term)
The partner network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is constantly being expanded to include attractive institutions and currently comprises around 160 universities. The existing cooperations are deepened through extended student exchanges, faculty mobility and projects.
The International Office is the first point of contact for all organizational questions concerning the stay abroad.