Michael Pucher is a tax advisor at LeitnerLeitner and has been advising investors and companies in all phases of their development with a focus on private equity/venture capital for more than ten years. In addition to important information about financing instruments for start-ups, growth and innovation, he also gives you a direct insight into current financing opportunities for start-ups and tips on how founders can improve their options.
What makes a company eligible for financing?
- In which start-up phase does which form of financing make sense?
- Crowd Funding | Crowd Investing | Business Angels vs. Venture Capital
- What other forms of financing are available?
- What requirements must be met in order to be eligible for them?
- What are the challenges of early-stage financing with equity capital?
- What do successful technology start-ups do differently?
After the keynote speech, you can discuss your current situation directly with the LeitnerLeitner expert in a workshop format and work out your problems in small groups.
Free but binding registration for the Entrepreneurship ABC with limited places (30 p.) required.