In the global labour market, foreign language skills and intercultural competences are central key qualifications. Therefore, internationalisation is an important topic at the FH Salzburg. The International Office works together with the rectorate and the degree programmes to design and implement the internationalisation strategy of our university.
The International Office is responsible, among other things, for the coordination of the international relations of the university, the establishment and maintenance of the partner network, the organisation of exchange semesters for outgoing and incoming students, support in the form of internationalisation at home activities for the integration of international exchange students and advice on entry and stay, organisation of the Erasmus+ mobility of teaching staff and non-academic university staff, support of the study programmes in the implementation of various mobility projects.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Team International Office!
Fachhochschule Salzburg GmbH
Urstein Süd 1, 5412 Puch/Salzburg, Austria
|Service Hours International Office|
|Monday - Friday||09.00 - 12.00 h|
|Monday and Thursday||14.00 - 16.00 h|
- Vice Rector, Rectorate
- Head of 2. Fremdsprache, Design & Product Management
- International Departmental Coordinator, Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- Senior Lecturer, Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- International Departmental Coordinator, Smart Building
- International Departmental Coordinator, Design & Product Management