With the start of the academic year 2020/2021, the collection of the library Urstein comprised approx. 45.000 specimens, 150 subscriptions to newspapers and magazines and 7.000 e-journals and 12.500 e-books in our database.
The library at the Urstein Campus is located on the 4th floor.
we have traffic light color red until 15.05.2021. A loan/return of books and magazines is possible during the opening hours of the library! To enter the building, you have to call the Infopoint at the closed main entrance at the Urstein campus (gate intercom) or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. (05-2211-1045)
We wish you a good start into the new year and look forward to seeing you again soon.
INFORMATION ON LIBRARY OPERATIONS:
- Access to the library: Only for members of the FH with the student and staff card and only during opening hours, no other persons are allowed to enter the library!
- With Mouth and nose protectors - only with FFP2!
- Borrowing and returning media: Media required for teaching and studies can be taken from the shelf, borrowed at the desk in the library, returns only via the book return box in front of the library entrance! (To be found outside of the library at the right hand side of the library entrance.)
- Please keep your distance in the library and follow the instructions of the library staff!
- Research and reading places: are not accessible, no staying in the library possible!
- Learning bunks: are locked and are not available!
- Bib copier: is not available!
We are looking forward to your visit and ask you to comply with the relevant Covid-19 security regulations in the interest of us all!
Thank you very much and stay healthy!
YOUR LIBRARY TEAM
(Status: 16.11.2020, information comes into force on 17.11.2020)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)