With the start of the academic year 2020/2021, the collection of the library Urstein comprised approx. 45.000 specimens, 150 subscriptions to newspapers and magazines and 7.000 e-journals and 12.500 e-books in our database.
The library at the Urstein Campus is located on the 4th floor.
INFORMATION ON LIBRARY OPERATIONS:
Opening hours as of September 6, 2021: Mon - Fri 09:00 -17:30 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
- Stay in the library is possible only with 3-G proof.
- Please come with mouth and nose protection.
- Loans and returns: Borrowing books or other media is handled as usual - please take the items from the shelves yourself. For returns we ask you to mainly use the book return box. The book return box is outside of the library, on the right of the library entrance.
- Please keep your distance and follow the instructions of the library staff.
- A limited number of seats for reading- and studying is available. (Disinfect after use.)
- The copier is available. (Disinfect after use.)
- Some learning booths are available!