With the start of the academic year 2020/2021, the collection of the library Urstein comprised approx. 45.000 specimens, 150 subscriptions to newspapers and magazines and 7.000 e-journals and 12.500 e-books in our database.
The library at the Urstein Campus is located on the 4th floor.
INFORMATION ON LIBRARY OPERATIONS:
Opening Hours in June and July:
MON, TUE and WED 09:00 to 19:00 ,THU and FRI 09:00 to 16:00 Uhr | SAT closed
- If you are staying in the library longer than 15 minutes you need to show a 3-G proof to the library staff at the library information desks.
- You have to wear wear a FFP2-mask during your entire stay in the library
- Loans and returns: Borrowing books or other media is handled as usual - please take the items from the shelves yourself. For returns we ask you to mainly use the book return box. The book return box is outside of the library, on the right of the library entrance.
- Please keep your distance and follow the instructions of the library staff.
- A limited number of seats for reading- and studying is available. (Disinfect after use.)
- The copier is available. (Disinfect after use.)
- The learning booths are closed and not availabe.