With the start of the academic year 2020/2021, the collection of the library Urstein comprised approx. 45.000 specimens, 150 subscriptions to newspapers and magazines and 7.000 e-journals and 12.500 e-books in our database.
The library on Urstein Campus is located on the 4th floor.
MO-FR from 09:00 - 17:00, SA from 09:00 - 13:00
INFORMATION ON LIBRARY OPERATIONS:
- Access to the library: Only for members of the FH with the student and staff card and only during opening hours, no other persons are allowed to enter the library!
- With Mouth and nose protectors
- Lending and returns: Media can be taken off the shelf by yourself, borrowing at the desk in the library, please return books mainly via the book return box in front of the library entrance!
- Please keep your distance in the library and follow the instructions of the library staff!
- Research and reading places: are not accessible, no staying in the library possible!
- Learning bunks: are locked and are not available!
- Bib copier: is not available!
We are looking forward to your visit and ask you to comply with the relevant Covid-19 security regulations in the interest of us all!
Thank you very much and stay healthy!
YOUR LIBRARY TEAM
(Status: 15.10.2020, information comes into force on 17.10.2020)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)