During the time spent at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences you expanded your existing knowledge, acquired new knowledge and prepared for your career. Our goal is to work with our graduates after completion of their studies, to build up a partnership and to maintain contact.
Not only are you our most important ambassadors, but you can continue to benefit from the scientific, social, and cultural exchange of ideas with both colleagues and faculty.
Your advantages as alumni:
- A regular newsletter (german) providing information on interesting events, lectures and news at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
- Have access to interesting jobs on our job portal: New job offers from internationally operating companies and institutes are constantly posted there - also for alumni! And if you are looking for qualified employees by yourself, you have the possibility to post job offers.
- You are invited to our wide-ranging programme of events:
- Exclusive alumni seminars/workshops (club members for free/discounted)
- Symposia or other events of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, e.g. eTourism (club members for free/discounted)
- The invitation and possibility of participation at internal lectures (club members discounted)
Event Invitations: Use the opportunity to network
We would be very happy if you'd like to stay actively connected to your alma mater, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences.
For a yearly membership fee of 40/25 Euros (per academic year) you can join our Alumni Club. This contribution allows you to benefit from further exclusive advantages and helps to support the work of the alumni network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences.