The Ernst Mach Grant programme is named after the famous Austrian physicist and philosopher Ernst Mach (1838-1916) and is financed by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF). It is especially dedicated to students and young researchers from foreign universities who want to come to Austria for a research or a study stay.
Exchange students only who
- are studying a Master Programme at a university in one of the defined countries of origin OR
- are studying a Bachelor Programme at a university in one of the defined countries of origin and have successfully completed at least 4 semesters of studies by the time of taking up the grant
- are accepted as an exchange student at FH Salzburg (Contact: Tina Gsenger)
- have excellent English and/or German skills
- are staying 4 to 10 months in Austria
- are not older than 35
- must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the grant
When is the closing date for the application?
- March 1st, 2023 (austrian time) for the academic year 2023/24
Where can further information be found?
- Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) (International)
- Further Information / FAQ - Ernst Mach Grant
* FH Salzburg will not accept any liability that the content presented by external providers is up-to-date, accurate and complete.