FH-Prof. MMag. Dr.
Raum: Urstein - 421
AISE-M | 1. WS 2021 | Analytics and Knowledge Discovery | IL
AISE-M | 3. WS 2021 | Data Mining | IL
BIN-M | 1. WS 2021 | Analytics & Knowledge Discovery | IL
ITS-M | 1. WS 2021 | SP: Analytics and Knowledge Discovery | IL
ITS-M | 3. WS 2021 | Data-Mining | IL
ITSB-B | 1. WS 2021 | Mathematik 1 | IL
ITSB-M | 3. WS 2021 | Data-Mining | IL
- Data Mining
- Deputy head of the center for secure energy informatics
- Research interest: Privacy in the smart grid with 2 main parts
analyze the information that can be obtained from load profiles using primarily methods from machine learning, statisticsor whatever is useful
Privacy enhancing technologies
- Here, the focus in the past was on privacy-preserving data aggregation using homomorphic encryption, masking, differential privacy and wavelet analysis.
- Now the focus shifts to (i) tariffs and privacy-preserving price calculation and (ii) application of methods in order strictly proof privacy-preserving properties of proposed privacy-preserving protocols.
- see https://scholar.google.de/citations?hl=de&user=n7TwAXcAAAAJ
- or http://www.en-trust.at/publications/
- Magister in mathematics (numerics thesis)
- Magister in physics (plasma physics simulation thesis)
- Doktorat in machine learning (multiclass boosting thesis)