Der Inhalt dieser Seite ist aktuell nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Bachelor’s degree in study program relevant to field of tourism /including coursework relevant to tourism & business.
Important note: In case your secondary education diploma and your BA degree were not issued by Austrian authorities, we kindly ask you to see the section "international applicants".
Only documents which are submitted like this can be taken into consideration. Documents need to be uploaded with your online application (in this case NO LATE HAND IN is possible)!
International certificates will initially be reviewed by our international admissions committee - please make sure that you submit complete documents, certified in accordance with our requirements (see info above).
Note: Applications which are not complete and /or which do not have the required legalizations will not be considered.
Deposit on the tuition fee for interested students with previous education from a third-country
The FH Salzburg collects a deposit on the tuition fee from interested students with previous education from a third-country (all states except EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland). Prospective students who take up studies at the FH Salzburg will have the deposit credited to the tuition fee (tuition fee and student union fee/ÖH fee) for the first semester, otherwise the deposit will be refunded. All further regulations can be found in the Guideline for the deposit on the tuition fee.
- Online application (https://application.fh-salzburg.ac.at)
- Applicants located in the EU, Switzerland, and Norway will be invited to attend an admissions interview in Salzburg. Applicants outside the aforementioned areas are required to upload a personal video to a given portal. Video instruction will be sent by the contact person in due time. See interview appointments under Dates and Deadlines.
- Information on the status of your application. Temporary admission for candidates, who made it into the final ranking.
- Final admission by middle of August after our legal department approves your diplomas.
The name of the file uploaded should say the content:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s diploma, diploma supplement (including course duration, description of the content and credits) and / or transcript of records including course titles, credit hours & grades & final GPA
- CV in English
- Letter of Motivation in English
- Copy of passport
Only complete applications will be reviewed!
- Scholarships: The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences does not offer scholarships to entry-level students.
- Lodging: On-campus housing is available but spots are limited in number and high in demand. For further information, contact www.housing.oead.ac.at
- Visa: Please contact your nearest embassy
- Costs & Fees:
- Tuition fee: Euro 363.00 + ÖH fee Euro 22.70 per semester
- Excursions: Approx. Euro 500,00
- Other costs: Living costs, books, learning material, computer, etc.
For any further programme-related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.